Random260's Forum
Sign up for greater features. Remember to donate to us to keep everything running! This is the link: https://random260.forumotion.com/h1-donate-here
Please donate xD
Random260's Forum
Sign up for greater features. Remember to donate to us to keep everything running! This is the link: https://random260.forumotion.com/h1-donate-here
Please donate xD
Random260's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official site of Random260

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Useless admins in clanhpmmm-bot

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Deathcalls

Useless admins in clanhpmmm-bot  Empty
PostSubject: Useless admins in clanhpmmm-bot    Useless admins in clanhpmmm-bot  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:40 am

In my opinion there are many admins who are totaly uselless in clanhpmm. Thoose guys are doing nothing for clanhpmm bot like banning abuser ,droping lagging people and so on..........
my list :
chaoslinker , talkischeap86 , kremtok , videogamefreak ,death_no_mercy , octane-98 , grizz, riskdev , njaguarjsp ,shadowhunter94,vexslasher,[may isuk too]
Random why do give them admin ?. They are playing less on your bot . I know u need their money . But when they arent aktive on ur bot u could remove their admin until they start to play again...........................

Edit : You cloud give other players admins for exsample to drop lagging players
Back to top Go down
ic3dt3a
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Useless admins in clanhpmmm-bot    Useless admins in clanhpmmm-bot  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 8:29 am

people dont drop lagging players because they want to give them a chance. i am not as forgiving, if they lag 3 times and take 5-10 seconds each time, i will drop on 4th time they lag. i will also warn their team, eg. "i'll drop at 20 seconds left"
Back to top Go down
Deathcalls

PostSubject: Re: Useless admins in clanhpmmm-bot    Useless admins in clanhpmmm-bot  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 5:04 pm

Lol you posted this theard to the wrong topic . Look at automatic drop
Back to top Go down
attacker2012

PostSubject: Re: Useless admins in clanhpmmm-bot    Useless admins in clanhpmmm-bot  EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:36 am

some admins are inactive but they are not useless lol .
Back to top Go down
AL_GI

PostSubject: Re: Useless admins in clanhpmmm-bot    Useless admins in clanhpmmm-bot  EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 12:26 pm

No I think he is right there is a lot of abuser or inactive admins ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Useless admins in clanhpmmm-bot    Useless admins in clanhpmmm-bot  Empty

Back to top Go down

Useless admins in clanhpmmm-bot
Page 1 of 1