Random260's Forum
Sign up for greater features. Remember to donate to us to keep everything running! This is the link: https://random260.forumotion.com/h1-donate-here
Please donate xD
Random260's Forum
Sign up for greater features. Remember to donate to us to keep everything running! This is the link: https://random260.forumotion.com/h1-donate-here
Please donate xD
Random260's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official site of Random260

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

p3tr1Q may use maphack ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deathcalls

p3tr1Q may use maphack ? Empty
PostSubject: p3tr1Q may use maphack ?   p3tr1Q may use maphack ? EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:46 am

Today i played a game on assasinbot5. P3tr1q was a member of t4 . After the mass he used a shockwave on teal who hided many units in his base . P3tr1q knew without useing rat where teal placed his units ..... . He acted like a maphacker . So i ask u random to watch out for p3tr1q.
I will ban him on assasinbot5 untils assa gives me admin

Have a nice day
Back to top Go down
Deathcalls

PostSubject: Re: p3tr1Q may use maphack ?   p3tr1Q may use maphack ? EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:51 am

No it was the new chfbot by assasin_west
Back to top Go down
Fabs

PostSubject: Re: p3tr1Q may use maphack ?   p3tr1Q may use maphack ? EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 1:56 pm

Use the proper format and at least link the game the occurrence came from. You should also check fog clicks before submitting a maphack request. There isn't enough info provided for any of the admins to process this ban request.
Back to top Go down
Deathcalls

PostSubject: Re: p3tr1Q may use maphack ?   p3tr1Q may use maphack ? EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:54 pm

Fabs i dont use th proper format. To much work :d
Moreover i say that he could use mh , so asked random to watch out for him
I played this game not on clanhpmm bot but on a chf bot on . Thats why i cant post a replay from random360.tk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: p3tr1Q may use maphack ?   p3tr1Q may use maphack ? Empty

Back to top Go down

p3tr1Q may use maphack ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random260's Forum :: Host bots and Channel Bots :: Ban and Unban Request :: Processed Bans-
Jump to: