Random260's Forum
Sign up for greater features. Remember to donate to us to keep everything running! This is the link: https://random260.forumotion.com/h1-donate-here
Please donate xD
Random260's Forum
Sign up for greater features. Remember to donate to us to keep everything running! This is the link: https://random260.forumotion.com/h1-donate-here
Please donate xD
Random260's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official site of Random260

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Remove Force Start Command

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fabs

Remove Force Start Command Empty
PostSubject: Remove Force Start Command   Remove Force Start Command EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 11:07 am

Force start is a completely unnecessary command that really only hurts. The reason the game doesn't immediately start is because the bot checks that everyone has downloaded the map and has reasonable connection before starting so that people do not lag out. I recently had a game where an admin swapped around teams and immediately force started before people had finished downloading or were pinged. This resulted in 2 people being kicked for not having finished the download and one person lagging out early in the game.

Last edited by Fabs on Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deathcalls

Remove Force Start Command Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remove Force Start Command   Remove Force Start Command EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 1:37 am

I agree with u . Admins abuse this command to often . But i have to say that admins are really silly when use !force so that downlaoders lag out before they are able to buy a hero .
1. A avergae player is able to use mass xp + gold = auto win
2.The most downloaders are feeders. A admin might lever faster with downloaders.
This command was created to stop abusing reserved . But now chf hasnt thoose abuseing anymore...
Back to top Go down

Remove Force Start Command
Page 1 of 1