Random260's Forum
Sign up for greater features. Remember to donate to us to keep everything running! This is the link: https://random260.forumotion.com/h1-donate-here
Please donate xD
Random260's Forum
Sign up for greater features. Remember to donate to us to keep everything running! This is the link: https://random260.forumotion.com/h1-donate-here
Please donate xD
Random260's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official site of Random260

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Map Hacking (Screenshots Included) - hugini (US-EAST)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fabs

Map Hacking (Screenshots Included) - hugini (US-EAST) Empty
PostSubject: Map Hacking (Screenshots Included) - hugini (US-EAST)   Map Hacking (Screenshots Included) - hugini (US-EAST) EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 7:40 am

1. State there name and there realm they are currently in:
-hugini (US-EAST)

2. State what they have done:
-Map hacking

3. Persuade us:
-He was almost certainly map hacking. The entire game he never scanned my base and at exactly 25:38 when I went to the shop to buy a nuke to try and cheese out a win, he clicks on my shop, then onto my hero, sees that I got a nuke, then puts down scans all over my base to cover it up. If you watch the replay while spamming ctr-c you can follow the unit clicks at 25:38. I have saved the replay if it's needed. Although it is possible that this is due to lag, it's extremely unlikely seeing that it was at the perfect time and he hadn't scanned my base a single time before I got the nuke.

I read in some other threads that you don't have time to watch replays, so I've decided to watch it over and screenshot the clicks.

Fog of War off. You can see him clicking on my shop to check what I was buying.
Map Hacking (Screenshots Included) - hugini (US-EAST) Goyk

Fog of War on: You can see that he had no vision of the area he clicked.
Map Hacking (Screenshots Included) - hugini (US-EAST) K4l0

4. State which bot is was:
random260_Pub1 (I believe)

5. State the game name:
CUSTOM HERO FOOTIES! #75
http://random360.tk/game/35081/
Back to top Go down
attacker2012

PostSubject: Re: Map Hacking (Screenshots Included) - hugini (US-EAST)   Map Hacking (Screenshots Included) - hugini (US-EAST) EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 11:39 am

I check replay.
Back to top Go down
attacker2012

PostSubject: Re: Map Hacking (Screenshots Included) - hugini (US-EAST)   Map Hacking (Screenshots Included) - hugini (US-EAST) EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 11:57 am

fabs right -.-
Back to top Go down
PVPONZ

PostSubject: Re: Map Hacking (Screenshots Included) - hugini (US-EAST)   Map Hacking (Screenshots Included) - hugini (US-EAST) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 4:27 am

Amm ... I'm hack? because I go there?
Back to top Go down
attacker2012

PostSubject: Re: Map Hacking (Screenshots Included) - hugini (US-EAST)   Map Hacking (Screenshots Included) - hugini (US-EAST) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:30 am

ARE u hugni?
Back to top Go down
I-connect

PostSubject: Re: Map Hacking (Screenshots Included) - hugini (US-EAST)   Map Hacking (Screenshots Included) - hugini (US-EAST) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 5:11 pm

Nice job. Random check this. Didn't check this yet but look likes fog click.
Back to top Go down
attacker2012

PostSubject: Re: Map Hacking (Screenshots Included) - hugini (US-EAST)   Map Hacking (Screenshots Included) - hugini (US-EAST) EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 6:17 pm

u found maphack?
Back to top Go down
Random260
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Map Hacking (Screenshots Included) - hugini (US-EAST)   Map Hacking (Screenshots Included) - hugini (US-EAST) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 6:28 pm

My Verdict:
!APPROVED

Banned Hugini for 3 months.
Back to top Go down
https://random260.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Map Hacking (Screenshots Included) - hugini (US-EAST)   Map Hacking (Screenshots Included) - hugini (US-EAST) Empty

Back to top Go down

Map Hacking (Screenshots Included) - hugini (US-EAST)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random260's Forum :: Host bots and Channel Bots :: Ban and Unban Request :: Processed Bans-
Jump to: