Random260's Forum
Sign up for greater features. Remember to donate to us to keep everything running! This is the link: https://random260.forumotion.com/h1-donate-here
Please donate xD
Random260's Forum
Sign up for greater features. Remember to donate to us to keep everything running! This is the link: https://random260.forumotion.com/h1-donate-here
Please donate xD
Random260's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official site of Random260

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Not sure how to tell map hack, any help appreciated

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ottoj

Not sure how to tell map hack, any help appreciated Empty
PostSubject: Not sure how to tell map hack, any help appreciated   Not sure how to tell map hack, any help appreciated EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:39 am

ZIZI-____-ZiZi and or COU

I banned bubben2269 in this game CUSTOM HERO FOOTIES! #98 24/11/2013, 00:00

My partner said he had a program to detect map hack and that teal used it. I am not sure how to detect a map hack.

Any help is appreciated.

Unban him please if he did not use a map hack. I don't want to be ban happy.

OttoJ
Back to top Go down
Ottoj

PostSubject: I looked and can't tell   Not sure how to tell map hack, any help appreciated EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 11:02 am

I looked at the game and I can't tell anything.

OttoJ
Back to top Go down
Cou
Administrator
Administrator
Cou

PostSubject: Re: Not sure how to tell map hack, any help appreciated   Not sure how to tell map hack, any help appreciated EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:26 pm

lol it's best to post a replay first then once the admins agree then we can ban. Accusation of mh is somewhat serious if you're not too sure. But if you downloader fog clicker and it tells you they clicked through the fog too many times then you know it's MH. then you can ban right away. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not sure how to tell map hack, any help appreciated   Not sure how to tell map hack, any help appreciated Empty

Back to top Go down

Not sure how to tell map hack, any help appreciated
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random260's Forum :: Host bots and Channel Bots :: Ban and Unban Request :: Processed Bans-
Jump to: