Random260's Forum
Sign up for greater features. Remember to donate to us to keep everything running! This is the link: https://random260.forumotion.com/h1-donate-here
Please donate xD
Random260's Forum
Sign up for greater features. Remember to donate to us to keep everything running! This is the link: https://random260.forumotion.com/h1-donate-here
Please donate xD
Random260's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official site of Random260

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

!VOTE SHUFFLE Random presents my idea as his own

Go down 
+2
TickleMonster
Deathcalls
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Deathcalls

!VOTE SHUFFLE  Random presents my idea as his own Empty
PostSubject: !VOTE SHUFFLE Random presents my idea as his own   !VOTE SHUFFLE  Random presents my idea as his own EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 5:28 pm

Guys , everybody knows that i am mehrquack. A few days ago i read that random will add a new command !vote shuffle which is similar to my idea of a random teams mode [!rt ]
I created the idea of a random teams mode before random presented his vote shuffle. It is near that random represent my intellectual property as his own.
Rules for use : Mark the places that are not your property ..... Add : Vote shuffle / !rt by mehrquack [and Random ]
The spiritual author have to benefit when somebody is using his idea .
This was my idea on chf ucoz :

Guys i think chf [clanhpmm bot] need a new game command " !rt " = random teams mode
My idea : 5 players are needed to activate this game mode .Then everyone joins a random team. Moreover admins arent able to swap when this game mode is activated.
So they cant stack therir teams anymore...... In my opinion this mode will make the game more balanced.
It would be nice if u add "!rt "in clanhpmmbot random.

Edit : When u thing that the "pros " will start to play against each other without stacking like 3 vs 1 u are silly . There two ways : 1. 3vs1 The player who have no team will leave before the game starts . 2. 1vs1 One of the players have a teammates who are playing under other accs

Added (2013-07-14, 11:26 AM)
---------------------------------------------
guys put me out of elo ranking .
Frist : !sb is an admin command . So "normal " players cant use it. Secondly !sb hasnt any influence of an admin . He can swap the best players into to his team before the game start
The main reason why !sb is totaly useless is that the admins never use this command because they want play in the best team [ they want a easy win , no challange ].
"rt! " would be a good way to make the game democratic . I am not against swapping but have to say admin use this command to often...........
I think swap should be only used for players with same ip [only then u can say that they are friends] and to make the game more balanced so that everone has a chance to win
[this happend not often / Stooge u are a good admin :d ].
I have to agree with fir that it is not fair at all but its make the game more v than it is now................
For this problem a i have a idea . Bond could compare elo with "rt!". The median and the quartiles could be used for the accruement of the random teams
In my opinion we need "rt!"

Edit : Dont add ! vote shuffle
Reason : 1 It is too long
2 The official version is !rt = random teams mode
We can talk about my benefit :d

Back to top Go down
TickleMonster

PostSubject: Re: !VOTE SHUFFLE Random presents my idea as his own   !VOTE SHUFFLE  Random presents my idea as his own EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 10:01 am

So is this topic you crying because random speaks of using a similar idea that you say you "created" when infact he could have just thought of it himself as its not that hard to think of? Im confused as to what you're saying in this topic.. but anyway ill explain what i think of this "!rt"
To be honest its not "stacking" as you call it, i play chf because all my friends do as well as many other games we play together. Me, videogamefreak, ISUK, a.chinese.kid, ic3dt3a, lamsauce, and a whole lot of others from clan FA usually manage to be on at similar times so we enjoy playing our favourite games together such as Castle fight, legion td, troll and elves and also CHF so when you are adding in this new game mode then why would i want to play anymore? same with a lot of other players.. If this was introduced i can see a whole lot of people playing CHF less and less and only pubs will continue to play and the community will be dead. Cou, f00ty, stooge and the rest of thier team like to play together because they have great skill and enjoy team tactics. Cyray and cheesy are always side by side because they also enjoy team tactics and work well together. CHF is a team based game and it is no where near balanced enough for solo playing, i personally see this as a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
MřÐàrk ŠḿiľěĐëv'ïł

MřÐàrk ŠḿiľěĐëv'ïł

PostSubject: Re: !VOTE SHUFFLE Random presents my idea as his own   !VOTE SHUFFLE  Random presents my idea as his own EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 12:30 pm

admin pay for swap pros in his team like Adam_CZ loll hhhhhhh sO why Random team MoDE geek
Back to top Go down
Adam_CZ

PostSubject: Re: !VOTE SHUFFLE Random presents my idea as his own   !VOTE SHUFFLE  Random presents my idea as his own EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 6:14 pm

Stop lying MrDark I dont swap any "pros" to my team. In whole CHF community I have just one friend who is respected like "pro" its PrincipeV. All others "pros" hate me and they dont play with me. Yesterday I swapped to my team Gaalaxyy and Drugdealer but they are normal players like me, we playing always together and?
Back to top Go down
attacker2012

PostSubject: Re: !VOTE SHUFFLE Random presents my idea as his own   !VOTE SHUFFLE  Random presents my idea as his own EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 7:24 pm

ye adam right all pro hate him like me and mr dark , roystom etc. XD
Back to top Go down
Adam_CZ

PostSubject: Re: !VOTE SHUFFLE Random presents my idea as his own   !VOTE SHUFFLE  Random presents my idea as his own EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 9:17 pm

OK thats true... but now answer me: do you think somebody like you? All these people dont care about you.
Back to top Go down
attacker2012

PostSubject: Re: !VOTE SHUFFLE Random presents my idea as his own   !VOTE SHUFFLE  Random presents my idea as his own EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 10:59 pm

I don't care about it but it is batter then some 1 hate . lol
Back to top Go down
Deathcalls

PostSubject: Re: !VOTE SHUFFLE Random presents my idea as his own   !VOTE SHUFFLE  Random presents my idea as his own EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 11:25 pm

since when u are pro attackers ? :d
Back to top Go down
AccCreate

AccCreate

PostSubject: Re: !VOTE SHUFFLE Random presents my idea as his own   !VOTE SHUFFLE  Random presents my idea as his own EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 2:21 am

Guys guys..shush
I signed up to this place and first day i see is this flame? xD

I'm sure all of u are very capable players ....lol
And Deathcalls, I think there has been lots of players begging for !voteshuffle before you in chf forum and channel (10000% sure)

And also, nice to meet you all here Smile
Hi Ticky. Im gonna try out for admin here once I can POST something on admin request (why cant i post? requirements? lol)
Back to top Go down
attacker2012

PostSubject: Re: !VOTE SHUFFLE Random presents my idea as his own   !VOTE SHUFFLE  Random presents my idea as his own EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 9:36 am

mherquack its not ur matter . I just talk to adam not u . retard person
Back to top Go down
AccCreate

AccCreate

PostSubject: Re: !VOTE SHUFFLE Random presents my idea as his own   !VOTE SHUFFLE  Random presents my idea as his own EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 11:31 am

No need for the extraneous flame
Please, and also, Mehr, somehow I highly doubt Random cares

However, if it is true Random plagiarized
Then you should PM it to Random
Maybe our GRATEFUL owner will take notice then
( っ '~')づ ⌒☆
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !VOTE SHUFFLE Random presents my idea as his own   !VOTE SHUFFLE  Random presents my idea as his own Empty

Back to top Go down

!VOTE SHUFFLE Random presents my idea as his own
Page 1 of 1