Random260's Forum
Sign up for greater features. Remember to donate to us to keep everything running! This is the link: http://random260.forumotion.com/h1-donate-here
Please donate xD

This is the official site of Random260

HomePortalCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inSearch

Share | 

TickleMonster Admin Request

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TickleMonster

PostSubject: TickleMonster Admin Request   Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:25 am

1. TickleMonster
2. I want to be admin because i want to help control the incoming map hackers and other ignorant players. Now that the bot is opened up to garena and the ELO system is active im finding a lot more map hackers and i want to keep the bot fair for everyone to play on.
3. I am active most days when im not busy, so yes i am active! Smile
4. ClanHPMM bot.
5. As what i mentioned earlier in question 2 and i believe im well respected by a lot of the community except a few minority which is to be expected as always, i wont be abusing against people that "give me sh*#t" because as i say a lot, im not here to win im here to have fun and i want to help others enjoy the game as well. Making the game fun for everyone else and helping it to grow is what i want to do for the community Smile
6. No i have never banned before on any bot for a legitamite reason. Only time i have been banned was when adam went on his massive spoofing saga and banned me on EFB from soundwaves account but i don't think that really counts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Random260
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: TickleMonster Admin Request   Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:17 pm

My Verdict:
!DENIED

I am sorry but you haven't shown yourself worthy of admin. To get admin you must do at list some ban request. You also where the cut off point. What i mean is there is a cut off point between admin and no admin you re just below admin line Sorry =(. Please apply next time and contribute more to the forum and send more ban request. However, i just noticed your suggestions and stuff. Next time you apply If you made more post i will guarantee you admin =).

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://random260.forumotion.com
I-connect

PostSubject: Re: TickleMonster Admin Request   Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:32 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TickleMonster Admin Request   

Back to top Go down

TickleMonster Admin Request
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1