Random260's Forum
Sign up for greater features. Remember to donate to us to keep everything running! This is the link: https://random260.forumotion.com/h1-donate-here
Please donate xD
Random260's Forum
Sign up for greater features. Remember to donate to us to keep everything running! This is the link: https://random260.forumotion.com/h1-donate-here
Please donate xD
Random260's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official site of Random260

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

F00ty_R3B0rn = spoofer ruining games under my identity

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam_CZ

F00ty_R3B0rn = spoofer ruining games under my identity  Empty
PostSubject: F00ty_R3B0rn = spoofer ruining games under my identity    F00ty_R3B0rn = spoofer ruining games under my identity  EmptyThu May 16, 2013 12:09 am

Please BAN this noob if you can. This player spoofed my account on and now he is ruining games under my nickname - thor hammer heroes with peon or sleep them with peon, kill bases with arcane tower, insult people and other. Yes its true I was doing all these things too, but its long time ago. F00ty_R3b0rn have my account on Asian realm, what can i do? And how its possible this *********** guy have reserved on ClanHPMM Bot???

Its true I had his password too but I have him back, but he dont wanna give me back mine. And admin helekiller was in channel "Footmen Army" on Battle net West when R3b0rn say he have my password, this is evidence.

Back to top Go down
helekiller

PostSubject: Re: F00ty_R3B0rn = spoofer ruining games under my identity    F00ty_R3B0rn = spoofer ruining games under my identity  EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:26 am

I can confirm he has your account, but him spoofing your acc isn't a reason for ban imo, since u did the same thing to alot of people. But i do not aprove of the game ruining, do u have any proof of that?
Back to top Go down
Adam_CZ

PostSubject: Re: F00ty_R3B0rn = spoofer ruining games under my identity    F00ty_R3B0rn = spoofer ruining games under my identity  EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:34 am

Some people told me they saw "Adam_CZ" last days ruin game. I have my account on Garena, West, East and Europe.... Only Asia i dont have. So I think it was F00ty, maybe he gave my password to other people? Dunno. But of course after i was banned one month and Cou asked for second chance for me and I was unbanned, I am not stupid and i will not ruin games with my "official" nickname where i have 400 win codes. If i will want ruin game, i will create other nick and use proxy for change IP.
Back to top Go down
attackers2012

PostSubject: Re: F00ty_R3B0rn = spoofer ruining games under my identity    F00ty_R3B0rn = spoofer ruining games under my identity  EmptyThu May 16, 2013 11:22 am

its true adam's id is spoofed i saw it
Back to top Go down
helekiller

PostSubject: Re: F00ty_R3B0rn = spoofer ruining games under my identity    F00ty_R3B0rn = spoofer ruining games under my identity  EmptyFri May 17, 2013 3:14 am

also check what realm he joined from, i talked to footy and he said he hadnt used ur acc, theress also alot of pvpgn servers connected to the bot... he only has it on asia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: F00ty_R3B0rn = spoofer ruining games under my identity    F00ty_R3B0rn = spoofer ruining games under my identity  Empty

Back to top Go down

F00ty_R3B0rn = spoofer ruining games under my identity
Page 1 of 1