Random260's Forum
Sign up for greater features. Remember to donate to us to keep everything running! This is the link: https://random260.forumotion.com/h1-donate-here
Please donate xD
Random260's Forum
Sign up for greater features. Remember to donate to us to keep everything running! This is the link: https://random260.forumotion.com/h1-donate-here
Please donate xD
Random260's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official site of Random260

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Can I ban for middle tower building in FTD if i warn before hand

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ottoj

Can I ban for middle tower building in FTD if i warn before hand Empty
PostSubject: Can I ban for middle tower building in FTD if i warn before hand   Can I ban for middle tower building in FTD if i warn before hand EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 2:38 am

Can i ban people for building a tower in the middle with FTD?  I warn them before they do it. Rogerlucas did it and i was going to ban, but was not sure. Red will pick FTD late after i have a hero, then build in the middle.  It makes for a poor game.

OttoJ
Back to top Go down
Ottoj

PostSubject: Anyone answer?   Can I ban for middle tower building in FTD if i warn before hand EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 12:13 pm

Hmmmm, no response, any one home. It seems like this forum has not had much activity lately.
Back to top Go down
13EASTY-

PostSubject: Re: Can I ban for middle tower building in FTD if i warn before hand   Can I ban for middle tower building in FTD if i warn before hand EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 11:01 pm

I believe its banneble when u dont take hero at first round.
this way you can build inferno tower at first round
have seen jadawindsong do it also so i would like to report
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I ban for middle tower building in FTD if i warn before hand   Can I ban for middle tower building in FTD if i warn before hand Empty

Back to top Go down

Can I ban for middle tower building in FTD if i warn before hand
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random260's Forum :: Host bots and Channel Bots :: Ban and Unban Request-
Jump to: