Random260's Forum
Sign up for greater features. Remember to donate to us to keep everything running! This is the link: https://random260.forumotion.com/h1-donate-here
Please donate xD
Random260's Forum
Sign up for greater features. Remember to donate to us to keep everything running! This is the link: https://random260.forumotion.com/h1-donate-here
Please donate xD
Random260's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official site of Random260

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Things I want to tell

Go down 
+4
attackers2012
Random260
Adam_CZ
mehrquack.
8 posters
AuthorMessage
mehrquack.

Things I want to tell  Empty
PostSubject: Things I want to tell    Things I want to tell  EmptySun May 12, 2013 5:32 pm

I wanted to ask what admins can do when players like adam ruin game with peramnet slepp at frist mass . I see adam_cz often to do this . Furthermore he often dont play but he just looking his teammate play when there is a better player in the game who could beat him. So he steals other players the time to play
Another creepy thing is that the dream team[tdT] pause the game while he is useing earthquake . I thing a player who spam with pausing the game shaould be banned . I have to check if have the replay of the game ......
But i have references like omega-3 or my friend fartvader :d
Back to top Go down
mehrquack.

PostSubject: Re: Things I want to tell    Things I want to tell  EmptySun May 12, 2013 5:34 pm

Sorry for my english
Back to top Go down
Adam_CZ

PostSubject: Re: Things I want to tell    Things I want to tell  EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:24 pm

F00ty_R3b0rn spoofed my account "Adam_CZ" on Asian realm and he is doing shits under my idendity. Thats reason why I am not playing under my real account last days, I created thread about this on official CHF forum but they delete it. Yes its true sometimes i did not pick hero and sleep hero in mass (buy peon and rod of envy) but its long time ago.... Last time i did maybe 5 months ago. If you saw last days somebody under name "Adam_CZ" sleep hero in mass or didnt pick hero, it was probably F00ty or AccCreate with my spoofed account on Asia. Give replay or number of game, I hope Random can watch replay and he will see this Adam dont have czech IP adress but French or Korean (F00ty or AccCreate). And I am not scare play how you say.... i play for fun and i can play vs good/better players, i dont care when i lose

EDIT: sorry for bad english too
Back to top Go down
Random260
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Things I want to tell    Things I want to tell  EmptyMon May 13, 2013 8:00 pm

Admins have no advantages in the game. However if you see a bug abuser report them. They will get banned but provide a replay
Back to top Go down
https://random260.forumotion.com
attackers2012

PostSubject: Re: Things I want to tell    Things I want to tell  EmptyThu May 16, 2013 11:31 am

i think adam_cz is a good player he cant ruin a game and he is spoofed by footy reborn
Back to top Go down
Katriel7

Katriel7

PostSubject: Re: Things I want to tell    Things I want to tell  EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 1:32 am

adam is a fucking kid dont excuses you did the same shit with our acc now the karma is on you i will destroy random bot like you destroy efb bot!!! i pormisee to all of you mothefukers!!!!!
Back to top Go down
F00ty_R3b0Rn

PostSubject: Re: Things I want to tell    Things I want to tell  EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 3:57 am

Lol adam i got you password but never used your account. Don't search excuse !
Back to top Go down
Adam_CZ

PostSubject: Re: Things I want to tell    Things I want to tell  EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 7:24 am

This thread is very old... check when I posted this - 13 May 2013 (more than 2 months ago) I really dont know why are you talking about it now. You gave me back my password maybe one month ago and its OK now.
Back to top Go down
Katriel7

Katriel7

PostSubject: Re: Things I want to tell    Things I want to tell  EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:46 pm

Fucking retard bot, fuckins admins fucking random!!!! you all motherfucker i will hack your fucking boot!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Katriel7

Katriel7

PostSubject: Re: Things I want to tell    Things I want to tell  EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:48 pm

i will be like adam in the pass a fucking kid who just spoof names, base kill and know i have the way to do it and dont care the ban with proxy hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Random260
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Things I want to tell    Things I want to tell  EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 2:13 pm

Like WTF just happened. Anyways good luck with that. I doubt anyone cares. Seriously base killing every game rofl. Mate this bot host 100 games in a week you basekilling doesn't make the slightest impact on the bot lol. And watch your tongue one more offensive word I will ban you for threatening.
Back to top Go down
Katriel7

Katriel7

PostSubject: Re: Things I want to tell    Things I want to tell  EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:01 am

hahahah shut up i will join to the "important" games where the ppl or "god players" joined ahahah and you will see the diference to ruin publics and thats other games Smile
Back to top Go down
Random260
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Things I want to tell    Things I want to tell  EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:05 am

lol!  Ever heard of removing a loss?
Back to top Go down
Katriel7

Katriel7

PostSubject: Re: Things I want to tell    Things I want to tell  EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:54 am

yes you do that shit with cyray making that he still in first place LOL im not mad with you cuz you dont want to give me adm, is ok i undersdtand but i dont understand whyy but why!!!! you give adm to adam and other who abuse ... whyy mnan??????????????? i dont understand that,, adam practically destroyed efb in chf that fucking child i hate him!!!!!! i hate that trash!! is a fcuking retard guys whos never go out only stay in the computer.... and wtf cyray adm and first place? what do you want adm mh and abuser? i think like efb your both will die if you dont care who you give adm...
Back to top Go down
AccCreate

AccCreate

PostSubject: Re: Things I want to tell    Things I want to tell  EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:28 am

Adam has admin cause he donated his house to Random
And he has the GREATEST RESPECTABLE reputation around chf community
He NEVER abused
He never base killed
He never shouted newts are op
He never spoofed
He never ruined chf-bot efb-bot and tdt-bot
He never did 2 hero mass pool strst against high elo
He never posted every win against roystorm and osetinas
He never called osetinas a gypsy
He never hacked his win code
And he NEVER mentioned cechi and gondiak as his God

As u can see, NO ONE hates Adam

As Random said
ONLY those who are RESPECTED or SKILLED has admin
Adam has both ↖(^▽^)↗
Cause cmon, he is the kewlest guy on planet earth
Back to top Go down
AccCreate

AccCreate

PostSubject: Re: Things I want to tell    Things I want to tell  EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 11:02 am

(tbh. Of all ppl in chf forum, I just don't understand how chaoslinker and adam_cz are admins. Im sure our BENEVOLENT and FAIR owner RANDOM260 will give us a SATISFIABLE answer.
And Hi katriel
Nice to know u dont have admin in this bot xD
I guess you were way TOO fair in assasinbot. xDDDD)

And Katty, ♥
And to all others who aren't admins. DO NOT SPOOF ACCOUNTS. FOLLOW OUR ROLE MODEL ADMIN ADAM. He is a TRUE gentleman WHO IS NEVER HATED
He is the LEAST hated chf player in HISTORY rofl)
Back to top Go down
Katriel7

Katriel7

PostSubject: Re: Things I want to tell    Things I want to tell  EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:26 pm

<3 AccC
and fuck you random and your fucking wife adam
Back to top Go down
Adam_CZ

PostSubject: Re: Things I want to tell    Things I want to tell  EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 4:25 pm

I am admin abuser? Since I am admin I was abuser only 2x. Firstime when I kicked player who destroyed my jaood amulet before mass and second time I was abuser because I did not ban AccCreate for team killing.. ajaja.

EDIT: Katriel and you are not normal really. Go visit doctor please. Because I did not ruin EFB-Bot. The reason why EFB-Bot is not hosting CHF anymore is because Ultrax did not connect EFB-Bot to Garena.... 70-80% players on Random BOT is from Garena server and EFB-Bot was hosting only on Battle net and ombuserver.
Back to top Go down
AccCreate

AccCreate

PostSubject: Re: Things I want to tell    Things I want to tell  EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 6:37 pm

Our MODEST administrator has spoken with TRUE JUST. He is the EPITOME of how we should behave.
Please do NOT insult our HUMBLE LEADER Adam_CZ Katriel. I understand that it is fustrating to lose to him but do not let your anger consume your logic.
Praise Adam, the Lord of Admins Smile
Back to top Go down
chaoslinker
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Things I want to tell    Things I want to tell  EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 12:35 am

Things I want to tell is a gay subject line BTW
Back to top Go down
Katriel7

Katriel7

PostSubject: Re: Things I want to tell    Things I want to tell  EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 1:14 am

wtf! im not normal? lol im just been like you adam!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things I want to tell    Things I want to tell  Empty

Back to top Go down

Things I want to tell
Page 1 of 1