Random260's Forum
Sign up for greater features. Remember to donate to us to keep everything running! This is the link: https://random260.forumotion.com/h1-donate-here
Please donate xD
Random260's Forum
Sign up for greater features. Remember to donate to us to keep everything running! This is the link: https://random260.forumotion.com/h1-donate-here
Please donate xD
Random260's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official site of Random260

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

remove admin from bajshoran and unban me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hyyyyy

remove admin from bajshoran and unban me Empty
PostSubject: remove admin from bajshoran and unban me   remove admin from bajshoran and unban me EmptyTue May 27, 2014 12:16 am

Hello,

BajsHoran banned me in this game: CUSTOM HERO FOOTIES! #76

There was no reason to ban me. I don't understand it.

The game started and I was red and said -6v6, nobody wanted it. Then I said -ftd and the users voted for TD Mode.

Then I pooled a bit too much gold to my ally because I thought I already picked a hero. He doesn't want to give me my gold back and I had no hero for the first minutes because I just had 1600 gold. After the first TD level my other mate gave me 300 and I was able to pick a hero.

From the beginning of the match BajsHoran started to flame, to offend me. I think you can see the replays of the games. Please look in that replay. There you can also see that he threatened me to ban me again if someone unban me here. My ban is just an abuse of his admin rights. There was no reason to ban me. I don't understand it.

Please remove his admin rights and unban me because there is no reason to keep the ban.

Best regards
Back to top Go down
hyyyyy

PostSubject: Re: remove admin from bajshoran and unban me   remove admin from bajshoran and unban me EmptyTue May 27, 2014 12:22 am

Back to top Go down
hyyyyy

PostSubject: Re: remove admin from bajshoran and unban me   remove admin from bajshoran and unban me EmptyWed May 28, 2014 6:47 pm

Please unban me. The other mate of my team who just towered from beginning was banned,too and is not banned anymore. But me, who did nothing, still banned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: remove admin from bajshoran and unban me   remove admin from bajshoran and unban me Empty

Back to top Go down

remove admin from bajshoran and unban me
Page 1 of 1