Random260's Forum
Sign up for greater features. Remember to donate to us to keep everything running! This is the link: https://random260.forumotion.com/h1-donate-here
Please donate xD
Random260's Forum
Sign up for greater features. Remember to donate to us to keep everything running! This is the link: https://random260.forumotion.com/h1-donate-here
Please donate xD
Random260's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official site of Random260

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Could u add me elo back ? @random

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deathcalls

Could u add me elo back ? @random  Empty
PostSubject: Could u add me elo back ? @random    Could u add me elo back ? @random  EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:27 am

In the game http://playchf.tk/game/90977/ i leaved when [ i hadnt any time to play this game to the end ]the game was easy to win because :
-i got 3 heros [2 heros ->level 20 , 1 hero level ->10 ] , normal mode
- the leader's base of team 2 get bk by me and my teammate
-I am able to defend bases against penguins /healings wards .....
-The darks of the team 2 werent upgrade --> easy to defeat them with aoes
-My teammate had darks which i could have used MUCH BETTER than him to destroy ur enimes
-Before i leaved i had had about 6500 gold . Moreover two of my heros had tranmute -->easy to earn gold by transmute
Acc name : Deathcalls. europe realm
...........................................................................................................................................................................................
.........................................................................................................................................................................................
Also included : a mysterious alt who has told some strange sentence !!!!!

@Random could you give me a permission to make theards on specific themes like
"Hostbot D/C's Processed"
Moreover it be nice if u could me "Moderator" status [because i really contribute to this forum for exsample i share my opinion about ban /unban request which are ussaly helpful to slove a problem.

Back to top Go down
Deathcalls

PostSubject: Re: Could u add me elo back ? @random    Could u add me elo back ? @random  EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:13 am

It be also fair when u would add me the win on my elo
Thx
Back to top Go down
ZIZI-____-ZiZi
ZIZI-____-ZiZi

PostSubject: Re: Could u add me elo back ? @random    Could u add me elo back ? @random  EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:26 am

the first 10 minutes you were
good with golems but later...  Very Happy 

In 52 minutes game status :
Your team t1 :yu tier 3 and your ally tier 4

t2 has
tier 5 black, tier 4 + nuclear
lol t2 donation whole game,
no chance to get your team win

At the time of your leave status
67 min Status:
your team :tier 5 and yu have tier 3
enemy team : tier 5,tier 4,tower teror[8000 cost] xd ,and + 2 x nuclear[17 000 cost] xd Smile

My opinion is not the victory of your team.
Funy game  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
http://clan.intl.garena.com/clan/profile/Footies/
Deathcalls

PostSubject: Re: Could u add me elo back ? @random    Could u add me elo back ? @random  EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:18 pm

Zizi it seems u dont understand the game play.....
nukes means nothing when u cant use them. In the 52 min team 2 got nuke and darks. They tried to bk us after they used nuke with darks . They failed cleary . They tried to kill us many times with a dark and nuke comba but every time they failed. Moreover nukes are easy to counter when u buy a scroll of reanimation.
Their darks werent upgrade ->easy to kill . Two of my heros had also skills which counter darks for exsample the get less chance to make damage by attack. I got two transmute -->fast gold
You can sleep terror tower with wizzard--->counterable
Furthermore they werent good organize
---Even with their two nukes they werent able to defend yellow base[leader of their team] + they didnt used their dominance as they should have
Well i have to say that i didnt know they got donation
But to sum up i would say two :1. I probably would have won this game 2. You need more game experience in this kind of games to increase ur skill level --->You can win theese kind of games [Ok it is hard to win theese kinds of games against skilled/pro players

Conclusion : ADD ME WIN
Back to top Go down
Deathcalls

PostSubject: Re: Could u add me elo back ? @random    Could u add me elo back ? @random  EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:19 pm

After cou leaved i wasnt forced to do my best.
Anyway it was a fun game
Back to top Go down
ZIZI-____-ZiZi
ZIZI-____-ZiZi

PostSubject: Re: Could u add me elo back ? @random    Could u add me elo back ? @random  EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 11:03 pm

lol ok
Maybe random260 added win for Christmas ^^ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://clan.intl.garena.com/clan/profile/Footies/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could u add me elo back ? @random    Could u add me elo back ? @random  Empty

Back to top Go down

Could u add me elo back ? @random
Page 1 of 1