Random260's Forum
Sign up for greater features. Remember to donate to us to keep everything running! This is the link: http://random260.forumotion.com/h1-donate-here
Please donate xD

This is the official site of Random260

HomePortalCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inSearch

Share | 

ban my friend account without any reason !!!!! and i was playing on it

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MřÐàrk ŠḿiľěĐëv'ïł

PostSubject: ban my friend account without any reason !!!!! and i was playing on it    Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:26 pm

1domiki1 account ,,, reason : OBV maphack, u can ask loverboy ..

stupid noobs loverboy and yoyo and this admin who ban this acount ..

fuck you noobs ,, men i will buy admin and ban all in this game without reason ..

wtf i did not use mapshitnoobs ........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZIZI-____-ZiZi

PostSubject: Re: ban my friend account without any reason !!!!! and i was playing on it    Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:43 am

What game?   Shocked 
Give us a web link.

Moving this post from [Host bots and Channel Bots : Hostbots Disconnection] in the appropriate
section in :
[Ban and Unban Request]

DippinDots

PostSubject: Re: ban my friend account without any reason !!!!! and i was playing on it    Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:18 am

Ye I banned him cause he was map hacking and he knows it. And I think you are just saying you were playing on it to get your friend out of it. 1domiki1 would randomly dust when near me or my teammates no wards or nothing, and when you would get close to their base and sit there (not in it, so he couldn't see you) when they were at someones elses, he would come and dust right outside his base. Also when ever we were at sum1s base farming with towers they would come, no rat or nothing and they couldn't see us go over there cause we both had WW. And once I said quit map hacking, then they bought rats.. I am not making this up You can ask Loverboy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MřÐàrk ŠḿiľěĐëv'ïł

PostSubject: Re: ban my friend account without any reason !!!!! and i was playing on it    Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:43 am

Loverboy hiding his unites at team 2 ,, and i did not see it fuck off ...

how did i use maphack OBV ,, http://playchf.tk/game/90452/ look here ...

(16:57 / Allies) 1domiki1: kill demolisher
(17:13 / Allies) 1domiki1: eyes
(17:14 / Allies) 1domiki1: wtf
(17:15 / Allies) venom61: wait to you
(17:16 / Allies) venom61: ?
(17:24 / Allies) 1domiki1: u play first time people
(17:36 / Allies) venom61: me ?
(17:43 / Allies) venom61: lol

(19:57 / Allies) 1domiki1: eyes
--------------------------------------------------
41:18 / All) Loverboy: i had zepps in t2
(41:24 / All) Loverboy: minue??
(41:25 / All) yoyo: yoyo has left the game voluntarily (useast.battle.net / US).
(41:28 / All) Loverboy: lol u r funny
(41:30 / All) 1domiki1: lol
(41:32 / All) venom61: gg
(41:33 / All) venom61: lol
-------------------------------------------
wtf how i use map hack!!! and that yoyo u are just a noob stop talking..

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MřÐàrk ŠḿiľěĐëv'ïł

PostSubject: Re: ban my friend account without any reason !!!!! and i was playing on it    Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:46 am

give me reason to ban me this game ....

alt loverboy knows that was me cos i beat him before with this alt ..

team was :
ZiZi ,, and me ,, and gigsus vs loverboy and ADam .. !!

how did i use maphack ??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DippinDots

PostSubject: Re: ban my friend account without any reason !!!!! and i was playing on it    Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:16 am

(38:07 / All) 1domiki1: i'm apf zangetsu
(38:08 / Allied) venom61: now ?
(38:09 / All) yoyo: your banned 1dom 4 mh
(38:12 / Allied) venom61: really
(38:12 / All) 1domiki1: ftl i mean
(38:16 / Allied) venom61: zengetsu ?

Watch the replay bud, and the only way you won that game is cause t4 sent all their units to your base lmao check your -pk all of you had 25 hks-- ALL, and they were all from t4 except like 5. And i really need to download fog detector so I can prove mh better. And why are you bringing up another game?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MřÐàrk ŠḿiľěĐëv'ïł

PostSubject: Re: ban my friend account without any reason !!!!! and i was playing on it    Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:31 am

i watch my game to see how did u say that i hack ,, noob of shit that yoyo when i had wave first 10 min i searching for unites tier1 to kill with rats fuck u noob of shit ,, and this admin must abuse how he ban me with out watching this game ,, i had 17000 gold when team 1 had tier 3 with 2k i dk how much ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DippinDots

PostSubject: Re: ban my friend account without any reason !!!!! and i was playing on it    Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:44 am

Why the fk are you getting so mad lol, and I don't abuse admin I've maybe banned about 3-4 people,including 1dom for legit reasons, whether it is maphack, TK. And I don't need to watch the game, I was in the game, and lastly loverboy agrees that u were MH in chat log. But Since you are so angry I will unban him (hes probably already unbanned anyways due to his game activity.) And because I am going to DL Fog detector for more proof. Good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZIZI-____-ZiZi

PostSubject: Re: ban my friend account without any reason !!!!! and i was playing on it    Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:34 am

T4 feed that is true, but only after 10-20 min game
While there was no feed [first 10 minutes] t3 had 3 lvl more than t1.
But that's Not important.
This is about MH !

I looked replay
  eyes everywhere
+ dust
+ owl

My opinion is no mh 99 %
Unban 1domiki1@Garena

The final decision random260 or Cou

Last edited by ZIZI-____-ZiZi on Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clan.intl.garena.com/clan/profile/Footies/
MřÐàrk ŠḿiľěĐëv'ïł

PostSubject: Re: ban my friend account without any reason !!!!! and i was playing on it    Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:37 am

ThxX ZiZi but this Admin did not look at replay only he ban me ,, fuck his 20$ to ban me with out reason :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DippinDots

PostSubject: Re: ban my friend account without any reason !!!!! and i was playing on it    Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:17 am

MřÐàrk ŠḿiľěĐëv'ïł wrote:
ThxX ZiZi but this Admin did not look at replay only he ban me ,, fuck his 20$ to ban me with out reason :p

Idk if you are blind or just didn't read what I wrote at all. I am YoYo, I was in the game. And you know you maphack, but got away with it.  Suspect 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MřÐàrk ŠḿiľěĐëv'ïł

PostSubject: Re: ban my friend account without any reason !!!!! and i was playing on it    Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:15 am

fuck u noob i did not use maphack ,, me mad cos: 1- maphack for noobs and 2- i love bond map i do not brake it with noobs way with maphacks ...so what about zemp at team 2 why i did not kill it if i had maphack and what about wave i was useing rats to see ur base t2 base and t4 base to use wave
omg random come here and abuse this admin ban me cos i beat him - u just fucking noob loseing always -

if i had admin i ban u and loverboy ,, cos loverboy did have wave and he did not use rats how he know that unites in my base did not killed by canon aliee was stupid they did not help like u helped ..

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DippinDots

PostSubject: Re: ban my friend account without any reason !!!!! and i was playing on it    Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:56 am

Lol I can barely understand what you are saying. But Its funny how you say I abused admin but you say if you had admin you ban us both. I felt it was necessary to ban because I though you had maphack. With that said, I know I don't have enough proof, so I unbanned you. And for some reason you are still whining and flaming. And its funny how you call me a noob, but the only way you guys won that game is because t4 mass fed you over 75 hero kills within 20 min. Like literally sent their heroes over 2 ur base everytime they spawned lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cou
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: ban my friend account without any reason !!!!! and i was playing on it    Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:02 pm

I will unban mr dark because there wasn't any fogclick log. It is strongly advise to never use MH ever because if you are caught there will be a long ban and you will never be trusted again. Players will forever accuse you of mh, even if you delete it if you are caught really using mh one day.

I do as I please- with no fear of what's to come
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MřÐàrk ŠḿiľěĐëv'ïł

PostSubject: Re: ban my friend account without any reason !!!!! and i was playing on it    Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:44 am

THx cou i dont use maphack ,, ok team 4 feed us i won cos team 4 feed us lmao :p ...

cou that game rats 2, 1 hero with nwets, 3 nwets alone ,, 5 for towers ,,4 i did not tech only last of game i rush them -.- damn it was hard :p to control it X) even i did not defance :p ..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Random260
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ban my friend account without any reason !!!!! and i was playing on it    Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:30 am

My Verdict: !DENIED

I will trust zizi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://random260.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ban my friend account without any reason !!!!! and i was playing on it    

Back to top Go down

ban my friend account without any reason !!!!! and i was playing on it
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1