Random260's Forum
Sign up for greater features. Remember to donate to us to keep everything running! This is the link: https://random260.forumotion.com/h1-donate-here
Please donate xD
Random260's Forum
Sign up for greater features. Remember to donate to us to keep everything running! This is the link: https://random260.forumotion.com/h1-donate-here
Please donate xD
Random260's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official site of Random260

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Ban and Unban Request

Go down 
+3
attacker2012
vonmister
Random260
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Random260
Founder
Founder

Ban and Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Ban and Unban Request   Ban and Unban Request EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:54 am

Would you like someone who did something wrong to get banned? Then request a ban for them. If you got banned by me or any shammey it is for a certain reason, however you can make an unban request These are the rules for unban request

1. State what you have done a shammey just doesn't go around and just ban people for now reason
2. State your username
3. State who Banned you
4. Make a paragraph of few sentences to say why you should be unbanned and Tip: Apologize.
5. State where you where banned. Channel bot or Host Bot?

Rules for Ban request
1. State there name and there realm they are currently in
2. State what they have done
3. Persuade us! is the most important thing
4. State which bot is was
5. State the game name
6. State the time the event happened
Back to top Go down
https://random260.forumotion.com
vonmister

PostSubject: Re: Ban and Unban Request   Ban and Unban Request EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 11:26 pm

I told admin that he was abusing admin .... because he kept stopping the countdown and kicking people until he got good players on his team. Then in game my team was winning and his team was losing and one my team members lagged and within 2 seconds he kicked them from the game ...while his team member lagged alll throughout the game but he wouldnt kick him at all. so i pointed that out and he muted me. then game was over after however his team won and they all were like haha nooobs learn to play blah blah. I  joined another lobby and he typed !ban vonmister and then i was kicked... when i tried to rejoin its said i was ban will be kicked in a few seconds ... reason: for being a stupid noob.
his name is - bep - i not sure what realm im not sure what bot all I know is that it was a random260 and custom hero footies and the event happened about two days ago
Back to top Go down
Random260
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Ban and Unban Request   Ban and Unban Request EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 5:35 pm

I removed his admin. Check the ban request threads.
Back to top Go down
https://random260.forumotion.com
vonmister

PostSubject: Re: Ban and Unban Request   Ban and Unban Request EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 9:28 am

thank you.
Back to top Go down
vonmister

PostSubject: Re: Ban and Unban Request   Ban and Unban Request EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 9:32 am

player name Omnimusha @212.42.38.154 im not sure what realm he destroyed team items game is still going on and again im not sure the bot name just know its a random260 and he got me votekicked ...he started to lag then he typed it and everyone kicked >.<. this was about 5 min ago
Back to top Go down
attacker2012

PostSubject: Re: Ban and Unban Request   Ban and Unban Request EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 11:26 am

game name must be needed or replay of game
Back to top Go down
vonmister

PostSubject: Re: Ban and Unban Request   Ban and Unban Request EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 11:44 am

oh sorry custom hero footies
Back to top Go down
attacker2012

PostSubject: Re: Ban and Unban Request   Ban and Unban Request EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:53 pm

-.- I mean name of game like'' custom hero footies #''
Back to top Go down
vonmister

PostSubject: Re: Ban and Unban Request   Ban and Unban Request EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 2:59 am

o haha <3 idk =c I should probably start writing them now because i just join any random260 custom foots xD
Back to top Go down
vonmister

PostSubject: Re: Ban and Unban Request   Ban and Unban Request EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 3:01 am

Question ~~~~ how does one go about getting the replay after saving it ? i know you can watch them back in single player etc etc ...but where does it save ? if it even saves anywhere besides craft itself
Back to top Go down
Cou
Administrator
Administrator
Cou

PostSubject: Re: Ban and Unban Request   Ban and Unban Request EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 8:56 am

For me, I have to find it in "last downloaded folder" and it should be in numerical and alphabetical order. Then I just move it into wc 3 replay folders. You mite need to create new folders in the replay section of wc 3 to avoid confusion.

If it gives you option on where u want to save the replay, save it to wc 3 then wc 3 replays.
Back to top Go down
vonmister

PostSubject: Re: Ban and Unban Request   Ban and Unban Request EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 4:31 am

hmm not there for me :[
Back to top Go down
virtusvirtus
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Ban and Unban Request   Ban and Unban Request EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:54 pm

frostmurne basekilled me cos i did not pool him,not correct,plz take care
Back to top Go down
hyyyyy

PostSubject: Re: Ban and Unban Request   Ban and Unban Request EmptyTue May 27, 2014 1:27 am

Hello,

BajsHoran banned me in this game: CUSTOM HERO FOOTIES! #76

There was no reason to ban me. I don't understand it.

The game started and I was red and said -6v6, nobody wanted it. Then I said -ftd and the users voted for TD Mode.

Then I pooled a bit too much gold to my ally because I thought I already picked a hero. He doesn't want to give me my gold back and I had no hero for the first minutes because I just had 1600 gold. After the first TD level my other mate gave me 300 and I was able to pick a hero.

From the beginning of the match BajsHoran started to flame, to offend me. I think you can see the replays of the games. Please look in that replay. There you can also see that he threatened me to ban me again if someone unban me here. My ban is just an abuse of his admin rights. There was no reason to ban me. I don't understand it.

Please remove his admin rights and unban me because there is no reason to keep the ban.

Best regards
Back to top Go down
BIIIAAACH

PostSubject: Re: Ban and Unban Request   Ban and Unban Request EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 7:21 am

Can you please take a look at the attached very short replay, and ban the appropriate individuals? This game was pretty bad...

Thanks,

Biiiaaach
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban and Unban Request   Ban and Unban Request Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban and Unban Request
Page 1 of 1