Random260's Forum
Sign up for greater features. Remember to donate to us to keep everything running! This is the link: https://random260.forumotion.com/h1-donate-here
Please donate xD
Random260's Forum
Sign up for greater features. Remember to donate to us to keep everything running! This is the link: https://random260.forumotion.com/h1-donate-here
Please donate xD
Random260's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official site of Random260

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Den-ice banned without legit reason ---->Unbann him /remove knurzfoten admin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Deathcalls

Den-ice banned without legit reason ---->Unbann him /remove knurzfoten admin Empty
PostSubject: Den-ice banned without legit reason ---->Unbann him /remove knurzfoten admin    Den-ice banned without legit reason ---->Unbann him /remove knurzfoten admin EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 5:50 pm

In the game http://random360.tk/game/61559/ den ice get banned by knurzfoten without a legit reason. Den ice just have taken his amulet of power .
The there is no rules which allows to ban someone for item stealing even when it is your own teammate
Moreover ice den didnt unshared ---> knurzforten could haven taken him it easy way

den-ice CUSTOM HERO FOOTIES! #28 25/09/2013, 00:00 knurzfoten

Edit : remove admin for 3 days
Back to top Go down
Random260
Founder
Founder

Den-ice banned without legit reason ---->Unbann him /remove knurzfoten admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den-ice banned without legit reason ---->Unbann him /remove knurzfoten admin    Den-ice banned without legit reason ---->Unbann him /remove knurzfoten admin EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 6:17 pm

My Verdict: !DENIED

Thank you for sending this in. I added a new rule where you cannot steal somebody else's item.
Back to top Go down
https://random260.forumotion.com
Deathcalls

PostSubject: Re: Den-ice banned without legit reason ---->Unbann him /remove knurzfoten admin    Den-ice banned without legit reason ---->Unbann him /remove knurzfoten admin EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

Random260 this rule is totaly bullshit . Pls remove it !
In my opinion [which is agreed by many chf players] the stealing of game importent items [ may up to 1500 gold ] is banable. You cant say that the stealing of a amulet of power (100 mana + 100 hp) makes a difference to the game.
However the skill of a players makes the difference :d
.........................................................................................................
Moreover noobs usually stealing items form their mates . They need time to improve their skills/ game exprience. Then they will stop to steal amulets [ as i said knurzfoten could his item easyly back --->no reason for ban].
...........................................................................................................................
A question : Why are players allowed to destroy amulets of power and people who steal it get banned ?
Back to top Go down
vonmister

PostSubject: Re: Den-ice banned without legit reason ---->Unbann him /remove knurzfoten admin    Den-ice banned without legit reason ---->Unbann him /remove knurzfoten admin EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 5:21 am

it actually does make a difference and destroying items is against the rules.
Back to top Go down
attacker2012

PostSubject: Re: Den-ice banned without legit reason ---->Unbann him /remove knurzfoten admin    Den-ice banned without legit reason ---->Unbann him /remove knurzfoten admin EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 3:07 pm

this rule is shitty.
Back to top Go down
Random260
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Den-ice banned without legit reason ---->Unbann him /remove knurzfoten admin    Den-ice banned without legit reason ---->Unbann him /remove knurzfoten admin EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 10:45 pm

Omfg what have I been smoking lol. Item destroying??? Wait..... Sorry. Wtf why did i put item destroying bannable offense. I think I meant to say team lol. Also remade the team item destorying. You will get banned for destrying your teams ammulet. I had second thoughts. Why would you want to destroy your team's item anyways?
Back to top Go down
https://random260.forumotion.com
vonmister

PostSubject: Re: Den-ice banned without legit reason ---->Unbann him /remove knurzfoten admin    Den-ice banned without legit reason ---->Unbann him /remove knurzfoten admin EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 11:22 pm

item destroying is gay tho js lol and good question what have you been smoking ! xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Den-ice banned without legit reason ---->Unbann him /remove knurzfoten admin    Den-ice banned without legit reason ---->Unbann him /remove knurzfoten admin Empty

Back to top Go down

Den-ice banned without legit reason ---->Unbann him /remove knurzfoten admin
Page 1 of 1