Random260's Forum
Sign up for greater features. Remember to donate to us to keep everything running! This is the link: https://random260.forumotion.com/h1-donate-here
Please donate xD
Random260's Forum
Sign up for greater features. Remember to donate to us to keep everything running! This is the link: https://random260.forumotion.com/h1-donate-here
Please donate xD
Random260's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official site of Random260

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Just fOr fUn !!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MřÐàrk ŠḿiľěĐëv'ïł

MřÐàrk ŠḿiľěĐëv'ïł

Just fOr fUn !!!  Empty
PostSubject: Just fOr fUn !!!    Just fOr fUn !!!  EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 6:59 am

Chf : become boring all good players they play with fear ... cos lose elo ,,,

bTw : Adam_CZ ِangry and saying shit for me .. beCz garena players have problem with random bot ,, sometime we cant join
and Adam crying for lose 2 time and before he lose 100000 time ,, now he care ...

and he say, I'm retard to add you Mrdark ,, but he not add me for nothing he want me to play with him and beat some good players ..

MřÐàrk ŠḿiľěĐëv'ïł (MrDark_devil000) says (09:45):
ADam has left the Clan and crying ,, cos Mrdark telling him the true About his personality

Just fOr fUn !!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just fOr fUn !!!    Just fOr fUn !!!  EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:12 am

-.- Very Happy adam is moron when he lose so he started blam to other allies but in real adam did not do anything in game only win with zizi. lol
Back to top Go down
MřÐàrk ŠḿiľěĐëv'ïł

MřÐàrk ŠḿiľěĐëv'ïł

Just fOr fUn !!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just fOr fUn !!!    Just fOr fUn !!!  EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:47 am

you was right when you told me don't talk to him again ...

but i give him chance ,, but he is moron ,, Btw i dont want to talk about him any more ,,,

headX Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
Deathcalls

Just fOr fUn !!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just fOr fUn !!!    Just fOr fUn !!!  EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:41 pm

lol attackers when i asked u for one vs one while u stacked with apf walter and caser u told me u havent enough time to join next game.... Afer 20 min we met again. You recongnized that u would play alone vs me . So u leaved the lobby.
I followed u 3 times and every time the same happend lol. Think again if u are authorized to call adam a moron..........................................
Back to top Go down
MřÐàrk ŠḿiľěĐëv'ïł

MřÐàrk ŠḿiľěĐëv'ïł

Just fOr fUn !!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just fOr fUn !!!    Just fOr fUn !!!  EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 6:18 pm

Q.Q you and attackers did not play 1 vs1 Arrow Arrow 

Just fOr fUn !!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just fOr fUn !!!    Just fOr fUn !!!  EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 9:47 pm

lol man that time I was playing with my clan dudes I told u I do not have enough time to play now u and adam both morons
Back to top Go down
Deathcalls

Just fOr fUn !!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just fOr fUn !!!    Just fOr fUn !!!  EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:19 pm

come on u just hide away . I dont need to playing vs u anymore . I am better
Back to top Go down
attacker2012

Just fOr fUn !!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just fOr fUn !!!    Just fOr fUn !!!  EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:25 pm

stfu u are better vs pubs who play this game only 1 times lol
Back to top Go down
Adam_CZ

Just fOr fUn !!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just fOr fUn !!!    Just fOr fUn !!!  EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 11:54 pm

Attackers is noob.... I remember when we played on Garena 1,5 years ago (before i buy original Warcraft 3 and started play on EFB-Bot) and many times i was winning vs him and he said many times "Please Adam can you leave? I want win code" lol he was crying too much.

Just ban him for this team kill and remove his admin please.
Back to top Go down
AccCreate

AccCreate

Just fOr fUn !!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just fOr fUn !!!    Just fOr fUn !!!  EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:40 am

Quote :
Chf : become boring all good players they play with fear ... cos lose elo ,,,
If I am correct, my friend AccCreate does not fear to play with the risk of losing elo. I believe my statement can be supported by the fact that AccCreate, one of current best chf players, has one of the worst elo percentage wins in forum.

Quote :
Very Happy adam is moron when he lose so he started blam to other allies but in real adam did not do anything in game only win with zizi. lol
Please do not tarnish the name of our HONORABLE admin Adam_CZ. He is ten times the man we are and he is keeping balance with the force between the goods and the evils of chf.

Quote :
Just ban him for this team kill and remove his admin please.
Our GREAT and FAMED Adam_CZ ONLY speaks the TRUTH. He has declared judgement and because he is our NOBLE leader, we shall follow his words. Adam's decision is JUST and those of you who had just mocked him, I am sincerely disappointed in you players. I expected a better calibre of players in this forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just fOr fUn !!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just fOr fUn !!!    Just fOr fUn !!!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Just fOr fUn !!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random260's Forum :: Host bots and Channel Bots :: Hostbots Disconnection :: Hostbot D/C's Processed-
Jump to: