Random260's Forum
Sign up for greater features. Remember to donate to us to keep everything running! This is the link: http://random260.forumotion.com/h1-donate-here
Please donate xD

This is the official site of Random260

HomePortalCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inSearch

Share | 

Ally teamkills me giving me my first loss

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cyray7

PostSubject: Ally teamkills me giving me my first loss   Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:30 am

Username: tDT_Cyray
Server: US West Battle.net
Game name: CUSTOM HERO FOOTIES! #96
http://random360.tk/game/45677/
Details about what happened:
Please Ban TK and remove my loss. he completely ruined this game by team killing me, attacking my own base, downgrading my towers, sending his hero and enemy pet to die in enemy base on purpose, saying "i will make you lose" and giving information to the enemy in private chat, microed my units so they died and hold position on them so they dont fight, used frost towers on random units so that i cant use them, picked bad spells for my ally while they were in the shop, and he was feeding the enemy.

all this is reason why you should remove my loss.

http://random360.tk/?u=tdt_cyray

this was my ELO before

tdt_cyray uswest.battle.net 1769.73 155 155 0

Last edited by cyray7 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cyray7

PostSubject: Re: Ally teamkills me giving me my first loss   Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:30 am

http://random360.tk/game/45677/

here is game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cyray7

PostSubject: Re: Ally teamkills me giving me my first loss   Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:35 am

TK purposely feed by running into enemy base with hero, pet, units, etc

he really ruin this gam eplease fix my loss this is bullshit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cyray7

PostSubject: Re: Ally teamkills me giving me my first loss   Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:38 am

here he admits he will try team kill "i will make u loose"

Last edited by cyray7 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cyray7

PostSubject: Re: Ally teamkills me giving me my first loss   Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:43 am

MORE PROOF HE WAS FEEDING AND HELPING OTHER TEAM IN PRIVATE CHAT
HE DOWNGRADE HIS TOWERS, KILL OUR PET, KILL HIS HERO MANY TIMES, SUICIDE HIS BASE, FEED, GIVE ADVICE TO ENEMY...GIVE FREE KILLS TO ENEMY...really ridiculous if you don't ban this kid and remove my loss then you are a terrible bot owner honestly

and in the part of the game where i said "I am lagging" he made all my units suicide

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam_CZ

PostSubject: Re: Ally teamkills me giving me my first loss   Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:14 am

" I make you loose " is really poor.... I dont like Cyray but pink really ruined this game. I think remove this lose for Cyray is fair, but also I want say if Cyray care too much about elo dont play nextime with random allies anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laflame

PostSubject: Re: Ally teamkills me giving me my first loss   Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:29 am

I have played with and against TK. before and I can vouch for him both maphacking and trashtalking. People like him needs know that shit like that doesn't slide and there has to be consequences for his actions. I'd say give him a weeks ban, remove him from ClanHPMM and also remove Cyray's loss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cyray7

PostSubject: Re: Ally teamkills me giving me my first loss   Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:34 am

Laflame wrote:
I have played with and against TK. before and I can vouch for him both maphacking and trashtalking. People like him needs know that shit like that doesn't slide and there has to be consequences for his actions. I'd say give him a weeks ban, remove him from ClanHPMM and also remove Cyray's loss.
I agree. Also my ELO went down 17 points so you need to add that much back random260.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrugDealer

PostSubject: Re: Ally teamkills me giving me my first loss   Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:31 am

Hi, i've look the replay, just i'm very disapointed about u TK. if u read this message, man why ?
Anyway, i m here for support cyray for these reason:

This game is very unfair because TK. cheated to help team one win the game. TK was helping the other team in chat and he was also attacking Cyray and Acccreate and ruining the game and he helped team 1 a lot. I think Cyray should have his loss removed and you should give back his ELO. Otherwise you are not a good bot owner. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stooge.

PostSubject: Re: Ally teamkills me giving me my first loss   Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:50 am

i've watched the replay.
TK did feed etc towards the end of the game but start to mid game he was trying.

The white bits wher cryray has removed the chats is the bits where AccCreate and CRyray kept abusing, swearing and calling him noob so then he got "upset" and started intentionally playing shit.
The spell picked for ally was an accident not on purpose and cryray and rosa both knew it.

but end of the day this lose does not have to come off cuz of ur abuse on the other player that you claim was feeding. if u want i can post the whole chat log as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
attacker2012

PostSubject: Re: Ally teamkills me giving me my first loss   Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:09 am

STooge is right cyray is abuser . -.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MřÐàrk ŠḿiľěĐëv'ïł

PostSubject: Re: Ally teamkills me giving me my first loss   Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:40 am

I think this lose will count lol! 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cyray7

PostSubject: Re: Ally teamkills me giving me my first loss   Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:32 am

he literally says in the game " i will make you lose"
how is there any argument here?
stooge are you really so pathetic that you want #1 rank ELO that you think I should get a loss where my ally backstabs me and admits hes doing it?

so even stooge who hates me admits TK was feeding and helping the other team. whether i was "talking trash" is irrelevant since TK broke the rules of the bot the game is null and void

also the team killing starts BEFORE i am shit talking him...here is proof at early game

Last edited by cyray7 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stooge.

PostSubject: Re: Ally teamkills me giving me my first loss   Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:27 pm

he starts playing shit. but no u deserve the loss so QQ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cyray7

PostSubject: Re: Ally teamkills me giving me my first loss   Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:48 pm

you don't even have a rational argument you just want me to get a loss by any means possible. how sad

i only lose vs maphackers and when i have teamkillers on my team

he started feeding as soon as the post-mass rush was over...about 8 minutes in to the game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
attacker2012

PostSubject: Re: Ally teamkills me giving me my first loss   Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:17 pm

random I think u should remove the lose of cyray because it was not his fault he team killed Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
attacker2012

PostSubject: Re: Ally teamkills me giving me my first loss   Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:20 pm

btw if he play with alt or hiding in alt it is not mean that he is no good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cyray7

PostSubject: Re: Ally teamkills me giving me my first loss   Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:35 pm

the people of chf have spoken. most people agree with me, evan adam, that this loss should be removed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Random260
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Ally teamkills me giving me my first loss   Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:40 pm

Idk If he teamkilled you are fed to the other team. Ok. First of all why didn't you type -no tk?

Last edited by Random260 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://random260.forumotion.com
cyray7

PostSubject: Re: Ally teamkills me giving me my first loss   Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:43 pm

huh? i don't understand what you are saying

he triedt o attack my base many times and he fed a lot

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Random260
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Ally teamkills me giving me my first loss   Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:12 pm

Ok. First of all why didn't you type -no tk?
Back to top Go down
stooge.

PostSubject: Re: Ally teamkills me giving me my first loss   Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:09 pm

He didnt get team killed at all. And no I dont care about ur loss.
We all know ur a bitch and don't have the guts to face anyone decent on ur own.
My offer still stands 1v1 me n if you win I'll get you admin if you lose ill add all your losses back on your account? Okay

Also the irony of "map hack"lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
attacker2012

PostSubject: Re: Ally teamkills me giving me my first loss   Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:23 pm

nice offer lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cyray7

PostSubject: Re: Ally teamkills me giving me my first loss   Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:51 am

Random260 wrote:
because i didn't realize he was TKing me and fucking with my units since my PC kept freezing as you can read in game chat.

This game was ridiculously close and the reason why I lost was because of all the things TK was doing to ruin the game. If he had just left I would haev won easily
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AccCreate

PostSubject: Re: Ally teamkills me giving me my first loss   Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:13 am

Hey random, this is AccCreate speaking (Not Ticklemonster this time)
I never speak about losses being made up but seriously, this was the most BS thing that ever happened to me since what? Version 1.8 of chf.

Quote :
Cyray was too busy to read chat of mine thoroughly so he didn't notice.
I thought simply that korean server was lagging so that I was misclicking everywhere.
(Korea lags a lot in general. A lot of delays but Cyray and I still manage...so it's alright Razz )
And I did do -no tk during middle of game as you can see in picture. But how would cyray and I realize when we are too busy using our own heros and units to level up and win? It's not easy to recognize tker and sometimes, your base might be tked before you actually notice (I don't have sound on so I can't know)
Also, even if I did -no tk, cyray wouldn't have known because he would be too busy to try win game with really mate's really bad spells
Also, tking is not the only way to ruin game. Since share was on for almost all the game, TK was able to quietly abuse that to help us lose.
It is possible to use ally units in share...... (because Cyray and I live in korea and lag like wood PCs due to north korea's stupid DDOS, it was hard to detect such gay tactics coming from TK.)

BTW. TK is a maphacker and a team killer and a team feeder and an enemy scouter and an ally troller (spell swaps), and more...
Could we just please ban him first and then remove Cyray's elo? Seriously, I never even care about elo and even I think this was 100% retarded.

And stooge, stop bsing so that you could go rank 1. We all know your stupid motives. Seriously, don't be pathetic stooge. You might be liked in forum but no one likes you in the actual chf games. YA! THE PEOPLE WHO PLAYED LONG AND CAN PLAY LIKE ME AND CYRAY MORE THAN YOU.
Mods....= donation with no skill but big talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AccCreate

PostSubject: Re: Ally teamkills me giving me my first loss   Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:26 am

(03:12 / Allies) AccCreate: im d arrowign apparently
(03:13 / Allies) tdt_Cyray: pool me
(03:18 / Allies) AccCreate: he chose my spells
(03:22 / Allies) tdt_Cyray: omfg u guys pick retarded builds wow

(08:48 / Allies) AccCreate: omfg who is using me my units move for no reason wtf tk -no tk lol

(10:42 / Allies) tdt_Cyray: FUCKING
(10:42 / All) AccCreate: this is sad
(10:42 / Allies) tdt_Cyray: IDIOTS DONT DIE
(10:46 / All) AccCreate: FUCKING TK STOP IT
(10:51 / Allies) TK.: Smile
(10:55 / Allies) AccCreate: seriously wtf why do my units
(11:00 / Allies) tdt_Cyray: BUY JAMIE NOW
(11:01 / Allies) AccCreate: keep moving
(11:02 / Allies) tdt_Cyray: I HAVE NO GOLD BUY JA,MOIE
(11:03 / Allies) AccCreate: without my permission
(11:10 / Allies) tdt_Cyray: -PET -PET
(11:21 / Allies) AccCreate: tk killed it

(12:45 / Allies) tdt_Cyray: DO NOT LOSE TK STAY BACK
(16:04 / Allies) tdt_Cyray: UR FUCKING AWFUL TK
(16:33 / Allies) tdt_Cyray: make towers
(16:49 / Allies) tdt_Cyray: DONT FEED OR I WILL GET U BANNED

EXCUSES?
(16:55 / Allies) TK.: i dont feed i am noob
(16:59 / Allies) tdt_Cyray: I SAW U RETAR ENJOY UR BAN
(17:02 / Allies) TK.: no i am retard

(21:20 / Allies) tdt_Cyray: we cant ;lose
(21:34 / Allies) TK.: i can

(22:12 / TK.) TK.: take towers
(22:33 / TK.) TK.: they have 3k gold total
(23:51 / TK.) TK.: they go for darks
(23:56 / TK.) TK.: and they have 5k gold total
(25:15 / TK.) TK.: hes gonna steal runes
(25:29 / TK.) TK.: he has 5.6k
(28:40 / All) TK.: nuke at base 2

(24:01 / Allies) AccCreate: unhshar ehim
(24:05 / Allies) tdt_Cyray: grab mana potions now u will need it to spam aoe
(24:19 / Allies) AccCreate: UINSSHARE HIM
(24:20 / Allies) tdt_Cyray: tk idiot feeder
(24:20 / Allies) AccCreate: OMFG UNSHARE HIM

(24:31 / All) AccCreate: Trying to tk us in mass
(24:33 / Allies) tdt_Cyray: sit in base
(24:34 / All) AccCreate: and trying to feed all game
(24:35 / Allies) tdt_Cyray: dont hit at all
(24:36 / All) AccCreate: And dying on purpose
(24:37 / Allies) tdt_Cyray: go harass units
(24:38 / All) AccCreate: and sending my heros to death

(25:51 / Allies) AccCreate: im pinpointing pink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cyray7

PostSubject: Re: Ally teamkills me giving me my first loss   Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:28 am

My APM was like 170 this game i was trying to micro 50 different things like faerie dragons, jammies, tech, hero, towers, etc

i didn't even realize TK had control of my units since i was lagging so bad...as you can see in chat i was screaming "MY PC IS FREEZING"

seriously i think you are blaming the victim if you say that i should have just unshared him.
by the time i realized he was ruining the game and unshared him it was too late

besides, why does it matter if i typed -no tk or not? either way my ally teamkilled me. it doesnt change the facts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Random260
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Ally teamkills me giving me my first loss   Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:36 am

.... Well. This is a preventable loss. It is not my problem you didn't type -no tk. And I will ban tk. These are the reasons why I shouldn't remove your loss.
1. Since when have I removed a loss for anyone due to the fact they loss from feeding.
2. Same with teamkilling. You could have typed -no tk. It is not my problem whether you forgot to type -no tk.
Back to top Go down
Cou
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ally teamkills me giving me my first loss   Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:43 am

Ouch! then cyray officially lost to ba pubs? WAFFLE

I do as I please- with no fear of what's to come
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stooge.

PostSubject: Re: Ally teamkills me giving me my first loss   Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:30 am

Not the first time only difference is he lost in . Normal account this time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cyray7

PostSubject: Re: Ally teamkills me giving me my first loss   Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:52 pm

Random260 wrote:
.... Well. This is a preventable loss. It is not my problem you didn't type -no tk. And I will ban tk. These are the reasons why I shouldn't remove your loss.
1. Since when have I removed a loss for anyone due to the fact they loss from feeding.
2. Same with teamkilling. You could have typed -no tk. It is not my problem whether you forgot to type -no tk.
so you're saying i can use a proxy and make 50 alt accounts and keep joining stooge's team and completely ruin his ELO?

This will be fun LOL.
The next 50 games stooge plays maybe a mysterious alt will kill his base with a demolisher and send footmen to enemy teams...but sorry stooge cant have your losses removed, ITS THE RULES. Good luck banning this mysterious alt using a proxy to change his ip every game

what a joke lol...

why would you remove a loss for disconnecting but not for tk and feeding? that is an absurd policy. you're saying if i had pulled my internet plug out you would remove loss but if i try hard to win and fail because my ally is feeding and tking its my fault?

only a 16 year old child would come up with something that idiotic...OH WAIT IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW. i am negotiating with a child.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Random260
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Ally teamkills me giving me my first loss   Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:19 pm

Well, yes. That is correct however you will get the ban thats all though. Also all he has to do is do -no tk . Ok, i have decided if your oppenent feeds he will get banned an the loss will be removed (Only if it is major). However with teamkilling you would not get loss removed
Back to top Go down
cyray7

PostSubject: Re: Ally teamkills me giving me my first loss   Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:36 pm

i dont really understand sorry. will the loss be removed or not?
what is the point of ELO if some alt can join my team and just teamkill me with demolisher and arcane tower? you know that even if you type -no tk demolisher can still kill your base?

i will probably lose many games now that people know they can just join my team and TK me in order to make my ELO go down. Or do I have to play full stacked every single game to make sure this doesnt happen?

This will just make the problem of stacking even worse...

in case you forgot, TK. was BOTH feeding AND team killing. so under your new rule my loss should be removed

And anyone can use proxy so ban is not effective...

---------------------------

And so now you're introducing a new rule that ONLY applies to me??? LOL

If major team kills then OH YOU CAN HAVE YOUR LOSS REMOVED but if TK. does it then OH NO SORRY MAJOR YOU GOTTA HAVE YOUR PERFECT ELO RUINED
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AccCreate

PostSubject: Re: Ally teamkills me giving me my first loss   Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:24 pm

Random, please do not be biased against Cyray because your major money supporter Stooge wants higher skilled players to lose for higher Elo.

1. The best of the best pros in CHF will almost never use "-no tk" in game. This is because in long games, it is potential for mindrape to be picked in his team. In mindrape games, doing "-no tk" will actually prevent you from winning because you won't be able to attack the enemy mindraped hero while he is mindraped allowing him to escape freely after the mindrape spell is over.
~~~~Thus, your statement of typing "-no tk" does not work because it hinders pros from winning.

Quote :
Ok, i have decided if your oppenent feeds he will get banned an the loss will be removed (Only if it is major).
It was a major feed that resulted in a loss through an ally named TK. We could not do anything about this matter because he had -no tk on and also he had unshared us.
Due to the unshare and -no tk, we could not do anything that TK. was doing to us. Thus, through your own replies, Cyray's loss should be 100% elminated.

Quote :
However with teamkilling you would not get loss removed
So you are stating that if Cou was playing a game and Cyray was in alt. in Cou's team and Cyray goes fuc1ing Cou's elo, Cou is not justified to report this on forum?
This is basically the same assumption as saying:
If a girl gets raped by a criminal, it is the girls' fault for not escaping fast enough.
~~~We all know that statement is bullsh1t because the girl did nothing wrong in the first place.

Quote :
It is not my problem whether you forgot to type -no tk.
What about share issues? What if everytime you were occupied, a player in your team controlled all your units to help others
and also
INFORM the enemy of EVERYTHING that was happening in base.
Had Cyray been admin, this would have NEVER happened. Your admins like Stooge is able to escape from potential TK. players while Cyray can't. If you see the replay, Cyray and I tried MULTIPLE times to !votekick TK. off our team. However, this was impossible because Cyray was NOT admin and red and blue wanted MORE help from TK.
If TK didn't inform, Cyray would have been able to have gotten ToT extremely easily and secured game with absolute 0% chance of losing.

Quote :
.... Well. This is a preventable loss.
No it is not.
TK. was in -no tk mode and UNSHARED mode.
He was able to stay in game and ruin it while we couldn't do ANYTHING about it because we could not either KICK him or KILL his units/heros entirely.
Also, Cyray lagged a lot that game making him unable to recognize that his hero and units were being USED to feed.
And I was too busy getting the feedback lag that I also could not notice that TK. was just taking advantage of us.

TK. was basically working as a representative of Cou and Stooge to fuc1 other's elo.
I seriously do not think it is fair for your "favored" players to bypass anything while others who are
better than your "favored" players cannot.
Can you see this logic more clearly?

If I raped your future daughter, you are basically implying that it is your daughter's fault for not running away from me in the streets.
Seriously, please ignore Stooge. for once. Stooge. is desperate and will do anything to be rank 1.
Also, Stooge already abuses his admin by kicking almost every korean player each game.
I really think even if Stooge donates, that he should be stripped from admin

If Cyray had been admin, this would have never happened cause TK. would have been NOT been in the team in the FIRST place.
Also, Cyray initially DESERVED admin making this game also a voided game.
BYE BYE

PS. If Random still does not erase this loss, then i gotta admit
YOUR BOT IS FUC1ING BIASED AS SH1T.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Random260
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Ally teamkills me giving me my first loss   Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:38 pm

Cyray. Your attitude towards us is very bad.. That is another reason why. If you just acted nice since we first met I may have considered it
Back to top Go down
cyray7

PostSubject: Re: Ally teamkills me giving me my first loss   Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:39 pm

The fact that you make your decisions based on "attitudes" shows how biased you are.

You should do the fair thing whether you hate me or not. That is what a good bot owner does.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AccCreate

PostSubject: Re: Ally teamkills me giving me my first loss   Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:42 pm

Hey Random, his attitude towards you wasn't initially bad
It got bad after you promoted players like Stooge. as admin who HAPPENED to ABSOLUTELY detest Cyray to the max.

Stooge promoted the rage in game to Cyray
Also, Cyray's attitude got bad because initially, you only listened to Cou's word
I think you admitted that yourself one time in bnet.

"Cou says this. Cou says that. I believe Cou 100%"
Cou is in same team as Stooge.
He will do anything to help Stooge.
Can you recognize how unfair you are being to Cyray?

Do you just have hatred towards koreans?
Please don't be the next Hitler like Stooge is in forum and game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AccCreate

PostSubject: Re: Ally teamkills me giving me my first loss   Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:51 pm

No offense but as much as I was part of Sound's team who ABSOLUTELY DETESTED tDt, even I don't understand why tDt always get blamed and trashed for nothing?

Just because the tDt name sounds intimidating doesn't mean they are bad players.
I still don't 200% understand why Jst4x isn't admin cause he is both most respected player and one of best in current chf.

I seriously..
Dont get
LOGIC lol! 

If Cou named himself
TDT_Cou
I bet 100% that you would HATE cou
The hate because of username and team name is just unfair

Seriously, it is 100% unfair
You give privileges to Cou's team but none to tDt?
Isn't that ABOVE bias?
This is worse than gender equality

SAYING IM TEACHER IN SCHOOL
I hate name "Cindy"
I see girl named "Cindy" in school
I make sure "Cindy" always get treated bad and tries to expel and ruin her life
WHILE
you like name "Jim"
Jim always bully and fails school
But you like his name so you give him validictorian award.
SOUND FAIR? lol

Last edited by AccCreate on Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cyray7

PostSubject: Re: Ally teamkills me giving me my first loss   Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:43 pm

Well Random, where's your response? Acccreate, myself, and others have presented rational arguments in favor of the position that you should remove this loss. And your best response is that, you might have removed it if not for the fact that you don't like my personality?

Seriously? Is that the best you've got?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
attacker2012

PostSubject: Re: Ally teamkills me giving me my first loss   Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:04 pm

lol CYRAY don't be serious very much every one know u cant beat any good player solo u can play only in stack . if u think I am wrong go accept stooge challenge Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AccCreate

PostSubject: Re: Ally teamkills me giving me my first loss   Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:18 pm

Quote :
lol CYRAY don't be serious very much every one know u cant beat any good player solo u can play only in stack . if u think I am wrong go accept stooge challenge
Stooge calls 1v1 a game like this:
Nihob / Him / Mr_Dark vs Cyray 2 dlers
Stooge swaps to balance this way
Im 100% sure that this isn't even 1v1 but oh well...I'm not the one donating hundreds of dollars.

And attacker, please shut it. Cyray is currently one of best players in this chf community. He can't beat a "good" player? One of top 7 in chf can't beat a regular "good" player? Damn this map must have balance problems then.

Tier CHF
+F00ty)R3b0rn, Cou, Soundwaves, J.st4x, Cyray, AccCreate, Principev, FTL-Roystorm, -_Lord_-
Tier Good / Shit / Nerd / No lifers / etc.
+Rest
In terms of skill and knowledge of game mechanics, you shouldn't be comparing Cyray to Stooge.
However I do also agree that many players in Tier CHF tend to cower out more than others since they don't want any game loss that could damage their reputation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stooge.

PostSubject: Re: Ally teamkills me giving me my first loss   Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:11 pm

Lol rosa has a new set of balls to lick now.
I beat u so many times 1v1 that it's hard for me to take you seriously rosa.

The challenge still stands either of you want admin beat me 1v1.

As for going alt and team killing me lol good luck.

And for your "stooge. Kicks every Korean player" comment lol your more retarded than I thought check game history and see me rape u and the rest of yous.
Also the open or kick command shows on the game lol so random would've known by now if I did Hahaha and check game history to see my "stack" teams have ahaha u totally are a moron lol.
Come 1v1 or sould I post the last replay?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AccCreate

PostSubject: Re: Ally teamkills me giving me my first loss   Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:26 pm

I wish stooge learned logic
Oh ya, lets see the modern replays
hmm...

1st one. You had allies with +100 games each while I had dlers
2nd one. You had nihob
3rd one. You had Mr_Dark
hmm.... Sounds interesting. Every game, mysteriously, your players are always more skilled than mine.

TOTALLY must not be swap abuse
totally
TOTALLY
totally
Stooge, go play with your son and grow some iron balls. Not a bronze one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Random260
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Ally teamkills me giving me my first loss   Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:37 pm

Tdt_cyra7 quit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ally teamkills me giving me my first loss   

Back to top Go down

Ally teamkills me giving me my first loss
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1